Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Today I shot...

Today was a day for panoramas... 10 to 20 photos stitched together for each shot...
X5 camera

4fdc6048ba55eeed2ee55a5039dd34c0.jpg
c9a8e4d85a310e07f0b483066d70fd7c.jpg

PFAW holder
BNUC pilot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished working on my video from Island Park. Suggestions welcome.

Last edited:
Today I shot a tiny planet in my front yard with the Osmo and X5 using the litchi pano app.

Attachments

• Tiny Planet.jpg
    Tiny Planet.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 32
Thanks! loving those tiny planets, super cool. How do you make those?

There are many ways to do it and this is how I do it. Please excuse my video as this was the first time I did a screen record for my work flow. I did this today. I am a beginner with PtGui, my workflow is very basic and am learning as I go. I hope others who watch this will let me know how to improve my workflow. Unless you want to see more on the 360° stuff you can stop after I create the Tiny Planet. After saving the tiny planet you would just edit the Nadir in Photoshop.

Reactions: gruvpix
There are many ways to do it and this is how I do it. Please excuse my video as this was the first time I did a screen record for my work flow. I did this today. I am a beginner with PtGui, my workflow is very basic and am learning as I go. I hope others who watch this will let me know how to improve my workflow. Unless you want to see more on the 360° stuff you can stop after I create the Tiny Planet. After saving the tiny planet you would just edit the Nadir in Photoshop.

Sweet thanks! I have PTgui but haven't really explored it too in depth. Im going to try that though

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla