Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Travel with Inspire1

Reaction score
Does anybody know if you can carry the inspire in its case as hand luggage on a plane ? am travelling to spain in june with easyjet from London.

...but it is too big according to airlines' max dimensions, so you're playing lottery if you do.

I flew from tampa to dallas and then japan to cebu. I have the go pro case with that being said I had no issues with the batteries as i was in compliance with regulations as a carry on. Reminder that T47 are unlimited to carry and the T48 are limited to 3(1 being in your aircraft for tranport) other two have to be carried as carry on. Hope this helps

they recommend to tape up the connectors as a safety....as carry on..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stewardess gave me the stink eye and I just pointed to the guys loading luggage. She gave me a smile and asked what it was. Told her it was my shaving kit. Got a free beer.

I flew from tampa to dallas and then japan to cebu. I have the go pro case with that being said I had no issues with the batteries as i was in compliance with regulations as a carry on. Reminder that T47 are unlimited to carry and the T48 are limited to 3(1 being in your aircraft for tranport) other two have to be carried as carry on. Hope this helps

they recommend to tape up the connectors as a safety....as carry on..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Collide- do you live in Tampa? If so, we should meet up sometime to fly our Inspires (if mine ever arrives!).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry