Trouble updating DJI pilot app

Reaction score
Has anyone else ran into this problem ? I was attempting to update the DJI Pilot app, so I entered my serial number for my inspire one. The app downloaded but it did not change to the new version of the app. So I tried it a few more time and nothing changed with the app. The app is still asking me to update it. So I deleted the app and try to download It again but now I can't download the app anymore, I get a message saying I've download it to many times. Waiting now cow dji to tell me what to do next smh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 16

Use the serial number from the camera or from the controller. There is a sticker on the case that lists all three. That gives you 9 attempts before you have to contact DJI support to reset your app downloads.

Edit: If it won't update still, try deleting the app from the iPad, then reload.

I had to contact dji for them to reset my serial # once they did that all was fine

I had the same issue. Kept saying to download a new app. Did it three times and ran out of tries. Used controller serial and it works but still said need to update. At that point I restarted my iPad. All good since then.