Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Trouble updating DJI pilot app

Reaction score
Has anyone else ran into this problem ? I was attempting to update the DJI Pilot app, so I entered my serial number for my inspire one. The app downloaded but it did not change to the new version of the app. So I tried it a few more time and nothing changed with the app. The app is still asking me to update it. So I deleted the app and try to download It again but now I can't download the app anymore, I get a message saying I've download it to many times. Waiting now cow dji to tell me what to do next smh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 16
Has anyone else ran into this problem ? I was attempting to update the DJI Pilot app, so I entered my serial number for my inspire one. The app downloaded but it did not change to the new version of the app. So I tried it a few more time and nothing changed with the app. The app is still asking me to update it. So I deleted the app and try to download It again but now I can't download the app anymore, I get a message saying I've download it to many times. Waiting now cow dji to tell me what to do next smh.

Use the serial number from the camera or from the controller. There is a sticker on the case that lists all three. That gives you 9 attempts before you have to contact DJI support to reset your app downloads.

Edit: If it won't update still, try deleting the app from the iPad, then reload.

I had the same issue. Kept saying to download a new app. Did it three times and ran out of tries. Used controller serial and it works but still said need to update. At that point I restarted my iPad. All good since then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84