Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Two businesses - two Operations Manuals?

Reaction score
Hi all,
I photograph and video weddings and my operations manual has this business name in it. I'm wanting to separate any commercial work I do under a separate business. Would it require a whole new operations manual or could it be amended to include this (based on the fact it's me the person who holds the PfCO)?

Your PfCO is in your business name, not yours. In theory though if you wanted to obtain a PfCO for another business then you should be able to use a version of your current ops manual but with the business details changed for the new business.

Mark

Reactions: martinh32
OK, so the £245 and a new ops manual (which could be similar to the old). As long as I don't need to take time out to re do the course :eek:

Check with your insurer too as they can sometimes be funny about things, and it would be silly to pay insurance and PfCO costs twice over as the CAA would also want proof of insurance for the other company name/2nd ops manual!

At the least your insurance would probably need to be amended to include the names of both businesses e.g. Martinh trading as myweddingdronebusiness and mycommercialdronebusiness

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips