Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tyler, Texas Pilots?

Hey Dronevid. I am actually going to go out and fly today. I know its nasty but I need flight time and i am done waiting on the weather to get better. You know its going to go from current weather to 90's overnight so may as well enjoy it while its cool. What area up in Plano do you go and fly? I fond a nice little spot here in Dallas at Skillman and Wallnut Hill. Open field and a nice little creek. I will probably just go over to White Rock Lake today since it is right by my house. Not sure of a time just yet. Let me know if you care to join.

Hello yall, i am from Dallas :)
Hello prince1566. Dave here from Longview. I'm afraid the three of us in East Texas haven't had any luck getting together...tough to get everyone's schedules to jive. But if we can, we'll extend an invite to you to join us if you're interested. I'd love to have four of us sharing what we've learned about the I1 and flying it.

Hi all, I just moved to Plano, TX and dont know exactly were I can fly my Inspire 1 without braking any law or city ordinance. Anyone knows?

Thanks

Any I1 pilots around or near Tyler, Texas? Seems like I'm the only one so far.
I'm in Midland, Texas with a Inspire 1. If the house was on fire I whoud get my wife and dog out first. Then the Inspire 1. I love it. See some of my flights on youtube. Roger Coughlin

I am looking for someone to fly 4 100 acre tracks to market some land. I would love to get my own quad but it may be faster have someone do it. The land is north of Tyler & west of Athens. I am very willing to help. Call me at 903.825.2501 to discuss.

I am looking for someone to fly 4 100 acre tracks to market some land. I would love to get my own quad but it may be faster have someone do it. The land is north of Tyler & west of Athens. I am very willing to help. Call me at 903.825.2501 to discuss.
Still looking for video mapping? FAA 333 and COA approved. I am in Lufkin, Tx- [email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo