Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UAVdepot Australia concerns...

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone buys from UAVDepot in Australia (uavdepot.com.au).
I purchased 2xTB47 batteries from their website on Wednesday of last week for an upcoming filming project this coming Sunday.
Got one of the TB47s in the mail on Monday.
Emailed them straight away asking where the 2nd battery was...no response.
Have emailed 4 times now AND tried to contact them via their ebay site...no response.
Have these guys just buggered off with my money?

Anyone deal with these guys normally? or know of any reason they aren't responding?

After a week of polite requests for communication, they finally replied once I threatened them with contacted consumer repairs. They ran out of stock apparently...

i just saw your post about UAVDEPOT. DO NOT do business with them. That seller is a scammer piece of ****. I accidently ordered a $525 drone from them on ebay. I immediately tried to cancel it, but ebay said i was too late and had to work it out with the seller. So i wrote email after email, trying to talk to them for the past 4 months now, and I haven't gotten a single response back. My ebay account shows PAID for the item, but shows NOT SHIPPED for the status still. And worst of all my mastercard was charged the $525 and I cant get them to refund it. Anyways, I hope you and no one else gets screwed by them too.

Edited by moderator for language

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone buys from UAVDepot in Australia (uavdepot.com.au).
I purchased 2xTB47 batteries from their website on Wednesday of last week for an upcoming filming project this coming Sunday.
Got one of the TB47s in the mail on Monday.
Emailed them straight away asking where the 2nd battery was...no response.
Have emailed 4 times now AND tried to contact them via their ebay site...no response.
Have these guys just buggered off with my money?

Anyone deal with these guys normally? or know of any reason they aren't responding?
can
if you have any luck getting ahold of these ********, can you please let me know, so i can too. thanx
Edited by moderator for language.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just saw your post about UAVDEPOT. DO NOT do business with them. That seller is a scammer piece of ****. I accidently ordered a $525 drone from them on ebay. I immediately tried to cancel it, but ebay said i was too late and had to work it out with the seller. So i wrote email after email, trying to talk to them for the past 4 months now, and I haven't gotten a single response back. My ebay account shows PAID for the item, but shows NOT SHIPPED for the status still. And worst of all my mastercard was charged the $525 and I cant get them to refund it. Anyways, I hope you and no one else gets screwed by them too.

Edited by moderator for language
Can you please watch the language in your posts?
Thank You.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido