Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK I1 pilots in South Yorkshire

Hi Gary, I live in Disley which is just inside Cheshire, my wife came from Sheffield, and her Brother and her Daughter still live there, we go over to Sheffield quite often it's about 40 minutes drive to Ecclesall, I have just bought an Insire 1 and am very much a novice user, it would be good to meet some time, especially when I have gained a bit more experience. You could PM me if you are interested. Chris.

Hi Gary, I live in Disley which is just inside Cheshire, my wife came from Sheffield, and her Brother and her Daughter still live there, we go over to Sheffield quite often it's about 40 minutes drive to Ecclesall, I have just bought an Insire 1 and am very much a novice user, it would be good to meet some time, especially when I have gained a bit more experience. You could PM me if you are interested. Chris.

Hi Chris
Sure thing we could have a get together and swap ideas and tips. I'm available most days and weekends and also available on rainy days just for a chat. We could meet up in a congenial place and make a good day out for it.

Gaza

You guys must frequent MeadowHell on occasions then?
Mrs 'The Editor' drags me over there from time to time to exercise the credit card. :p

Hi Ed, yes my Miss's likes Meadowhall, but I like your title of the place better.

Hi Chris
Sure thing we could have a get together and swap ideas and tips. I'm available most days and weekends and also available on rainy days just for a chat. We could meet up in a congenial place and make a good day out for it.

Gaza
Sounds good Gary, I'm trying to find out how to private message, rather than discussing arrangements on the open forum, talk to you soon.

Milton Keynes checking in.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

Sounds good Gary, I'm trying to find out how to private message, rather than discussing arrangements on the open forum, talk to you soon.

Good meeting you yesterday. Good to get you up in the air and sort a few things out. Looking forward to our next event.

Gaza

Reactions: Cjvw
Yes it was really good and I learned a lot, sent you an email re meeting up again, hopefully soon.

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool