Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unbalanced Charging

Reaction score
hi sir,good day,

may i needs assistance for some issue on TB50 battery station hub, i encounter unbalance charging..example station A..1 battery charge 50% and the other 1 is only 25% charging..it shown unbalance charging..

im looking forward any suggestion regarding this issue..

Thank you,
Nick

hi sir,good day,

may i needs assistance for some issue on TB50 battery station hub, i encounter unbalance charging..example station A..1 battery charge 50% and the other 1 is only 25% charging..it shown unbalance charging..

im looking forward any suggestion regarding this issue..

Thank you,
Nick
This is the Inspire 3 group.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Please see attached sample piture of that I said issue.
it shows the yellow line is the 1 sample pair of bAtteries..
and the red line is the line that have a issue in unbalanced charging.,if you can see theres a big gap of percent voltage,while the rest batteries is have a equal battery voltage %..
I hope you can gave me idea if anyone who can encountered for how to fixed this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-23 151312.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-05-23 151312.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 6
and the red line is the line that have a issue in unbalanced charging.,if you can see theres a big gap of percent voltage,while the rest batteries is have a equal battery voltage %..
I hope you can gave me idea if anyone who can encountered for how to fixed this issue.
This is the Inspire 3 group.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Make sure the batteries are paired in DJI-Go 4 when installed on the Inspire.

yes sure..
but the problem is on the battery station hub..it produce unbalanced charging...please refered to the illustration attached.
I believe what you are seeing is the microprocessor adjusting the charging process to the most efficient. Try changing to quick charge, this is supposed to charge to 80% as quickly as possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips