Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unedited JPG and DNG photos taken by Inspire

This Filmen viser Maks 2k in youtube, JEG lastet Ned Hele Filmen via 4K overførte. størrelsen in Filmen eh 236.6mb og viser Ikke fullt Kvalitet Å inspirere kamera. :)Skjermbilde 2014-11-15 kl. 09.50.52.jpg Skjermbilde 2014-11-15 kl. 09.52.21.jpg

I think they have been hurriedly processed and downsized, the image quality is pretty good.
I quickly did this from one of the DNG RAWs on my laptop with Adobe Lightroom

dji_0036_Edit.jpg

I also looked at the RAW file. If you enlarge the file to approx 4000 pixel at the long side - should be OK with 12 MPix - everything appears completely out of focus / unsharp.

Best regards,
Michael

The softness is because it's unprocessed. The RAW files are not supposed to be used as-is from the camera. You need to process them and use USM etc. This is the same deal as when you shoot RAW with a digital SLR. Shots straight out of the camera will look like crap but have much more dynamic range and scope for enhancement.

The softness is because it's unprocessed. The RAW files are not supposed to be used as-is from the camera. You need to process them and use USM etc. This is the same deal as when you shoot RAW with a digital SLR. Shots straight out of the camera will look like crap but have much more dynamic range and scope for enhancement.
I looked also for the processed Jpegs and for the RAW files im Lightroom - not better.

Yes, but what processing did you use? Did you apply unsharp mask, noise reduction etc etc? I had a play with the DNGs and got excellent results applying my usual workflow. It's not SLR quality sure but is good considering the size of the camera. Certainly much better than my GoPro H3B.

Reactions: ctp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84