Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unlink Camera Controller

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

New to the Inspire world.
Just took delivery of an Inspire Raw. Excited about the control of the camera after flying the S900/GH4 in manual and landing each time to get exposures right.

I have setup the second controller and it all works well. It takes over control of the gimbal when turned on and control goes back to the pilot controller when off. Very Nice.

My Q is how can I turn on the camera controller and not have it take over control of the gimbal. I would like this to be able to give the controller to a client to view when doing surveys etc but keep control of the gimbal on the pilot controller.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi Folks,

New to the Inspire world.
Just took delivery of an Inspire Raw. Excited about the control of the camera after flying the S900/GH4 in manual and landing each time to get exposures right.

I have setup the second controller and it all works well. It takes over control of the gimbal when turned on and control goes back to the pilot controller when off. Very Nice.

My Q is how can I turn on the camera controller and not have it take over control of the gimbal. I would like this to be able to give the controller to a client to view when doing surveys etc but keep control of the gimbal on the pilot controller.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Unfortunately, the only way to do that is to say to the client "Don't touch the bloody sticks"!
Why not just run an HDMI lead from your controller to a monitor in these circumstances?

Reactions: Outta Control
Thanks for the prompt reply Editor
I understand the HDMI would work but it is a shame not to be able to have them free of wires and it would be another screen to buy and carry around.
The funny thing is that it worked the way I would like before I linked the controller as a slave.
Is there no way to reverse the linking as a slave procedure?

Thanks Again

Thanks for the prompt reply Editor
I understand the HDMI would work but it is a shame not to be able to have them free of wires and it would be another screen to buy and carry around.
The funny thing is that it worked the way I would like before I linked the controller as a slave.
Is there no way to reverse the linking as a slave procedure?

Thanks Again
Did it?!
You can only have one master (for obvious reasons) so you could try making your slave the master. Then setting to off. Then make your original master the master again. If that makes sense.o_O
Not sure that would work though.

Did it?!
You can only have one master (for obvious reasons) so you could try making your slave the master. Then setting to off. Then make your original master the master again. If that makes sense.o_O
Not sure that would work though.
Well that worked. A little bit of a work around but a result none the less.
Thanks very much Editor!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44