Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unlocking license dissappeared from Crystalsky!

Reaction score
After downloading Litchi my 7" crystalsky doesn't even show an option for unlocking certificate anymore. I checked my 5" crystalsky (doesn't have litchi) and you can still see the unlock cert on it...

Any ideas on fixing this? I didn't download anything from DJI, but somehow while I connected to the internet to download Litchi DJI must have done something.

Thanks for your time and thoughts,
Aaron

Yeah I noticed the same on my 7" CS on my Cendence controller, but found it where it normally is on my iPad mini connected to the standard I2 controller. I'm not sure what might be causing this but am also curious. Seems like a strange bug.

Ok. I feel like such a dummy. I forgot that I had responded to a similar thread...and that the solution was right there. I don't fly this bird much, so that's why I forgot about all this stuff. Long and short of it, you need to make sure that you are logged into your DJI account on the Go app for that to show up in your menu (dumb as hell, I know). In the Go app, when you're in camera mode, click the DJI icon on the top left corner, that will take you out to Go splash screen, click 'Me' in the bottom right corner, you'll be able to tell right away if you're not signed in. Try signing into your DJI account at that point, then go back into the camera mode and you should see the unlocking license submenu appear under the settings pane where it normally is.

Seems like a simple fix for DJI. Leave that feature always on and available to find whether or not you are logged in. If you're not logged in after selecting it, remind the user of that fact, and provide an option to log in right there. Geesh!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope