Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unlocking NFZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had same problem no too long ago. If you email [email protected] they respond very quickly
to help if you're in the field, and can unlock manually. Good luck.
I know the process as I use it a lot with the mavic2 but here the problem is that i cannot locate the license import on the remote menus through Go4 App. Am I blind or what? (haven't found the Flight controller SN either)

Thanks for the serial numbers. However, as you can see, the 3dots top right send me to the screens pictured here. this is all what I get General settings has 2 pages, and about has a list of things + SN. what do you think?IMG_0848.JPGIMG_0849.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried initiating a CSC command to see if the menus magically appear?
Ha ha! and you? FYI (and I suspect you need a lot on the subject), The 210 NFZ unlocking happens in the Pilot App and not in the Go4. And the craft needs both. Thanks to another group for the info. That just required someone who knows and wanted to help. Policing and deleting posts doesn't help.

Ha ha! and you? FYI (and I suspect you need a lot on the subject), The 210 NFZ unlocking happens in the Pilot App and not in the Go4. And the craft needs both. Thanks to another group for the info. That just required someone who knows and wanted to help. Policing and deleting posts doesn't help.
And for your information (and you clearly need more than I do) - I was trying to protect you, since posting your aircrafts serial number opens you up to all kinds of problems!
In future, with that kind of attitude I won't bother and you can reap the rewards of bots and less honest individuals mining your details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84