Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Up for sale New DJI Crystal Sky 5.5 $450

Reaction score
Hello Guys

Up for sale Open Box New DJI Crystal Sky 5.5 ,This Monitor has been used once but still look very new. In Very Good Working Condition and with all of the orignal packing.

Location Georgia
Payment Method _A Usps Postal Money Order
Serious Buyer only contact me vie [email protected]

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 43
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 39
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 40
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 38
  • m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 40
  • m6.jpg
    m6.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
This unit is the 5.5" model not the 7.85" model. DJI is selling this new for 469.00. Also....you might consider taking paypal for peace of mind for both the buyer and yourself. If you decide to take paypal I will make you an offer.

Okay that also fine by me but really would love to know your location and when you intend buying?

Yes located in USA Georgia,when do you intend buying if you are really interested in purchasing?

Too eager for the sale and has no idea what they have or how much it costs. Buyer beware.

The price and description has been changed. Seller should be happy for us doing his research for him. Also, seller joined and puts this item up for sale....Moderators should look at post count before ability to post items in classifieds.

The price and description has been changed. Seller should be happy for us doing his research for him. Also, seller joined and puts this item up for sale....Moderators should look at post count before ability to post items in classifieds.
Sorry 0077 usally a scammer lurking with these kids of post. Enjoy the site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ste9