Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

updating ? next week

I won't update firmware until is reported in good condition here at the forum, maybe two weeks from release :)

I normally update asap & have had no problems with past upgrades but this time I've got to wait 3/4 weeks:( I'll be on vacation........

I normally update asap & have had no problems with past upgrades but this time I've got to wait 3/4 weeks:( I'll be on vacation........
Well at least you will know by then it's a good time to update

I am thinking about not updating next Monday.... who is or isn't Updating
I totally agree with you. This last update kind of told me that new updates are at your own risk and we are bring treated like bata testers, that makes me kind of scary with $3000.00 in the air un-tethered.

Well at least you will know by then it's a good time to update

Yep I'll be keeping a close eye on it while I'm on my hols so when I'm back I can make the judgement then;)

Should be good though, well I hope so;)

How do people know ahead of time that there's going to be an FW update? And is it known what it covers? Anything to do with the Autopilot app going through Beta testing?

If you don't like it you can always roll back according to the last FW update. I for one will try it weather permitting and as they say ill suck it and see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveamelia102