Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Urgent, looking for 8K aerial footage

Reaction score
Reaching out to the pros on this forum. (or the very well established enthusiasts)

Does anyone have 8K aerial footage available. I am in discussions with a client who is sourcing for a large TV company and they need 4K and 8K footage to display on their screens. I've got the 4K piece covered but not the 8K.

This is an urgent request as the clients apparently need to pitch the proposal to the company by end of this week.

Anyone interested please let me know. They are looking for 2-3 minute videos in 8K and are paying upwards of $10 000 USD (if the footage is selected). Submissions can be watermarked.

Send me a note at [email protected] if anyone has footage of the sort.

You mean they will pay $10k for footage of anything as long as it's 8k aerial. ?
That would be too good ;-)
No, they will pay up to $10 000 if the footage is selected by their end clients. My clients are pitching some proposals to their clients who are looking for 8K footage. That is why they are asking for some 8K footage (with watermark is fine) for the time being.

Anyone out there interested, let me know.

Reaching out to the pros on this forum. (or the very well established enthusiasts)

Does anyone have 8K aerial footage available. I am in discussions with a client who is sourcing for a large TV company and they need 4K and 8K footage to display on their screens. I've got the 4K piece covered but not the 8K.

This is an urgent request as the clients apparently need to pitch the proposal to the company by end of this week.

Anyone interested please let me know. They are looking for 2-3 minute videos in 8K and are paying upwards of $10 000 USD (if the footage is selected). Submissions can be watermarked.

Send me a note at [email protected] if anyone has footage of the sort.
Do we know anyone who has hoisted an 8k device aloft yet?

The Ikegami SHK-810 is too large
Do we know anybody who has managed to get a sensor upgrade out of RED yet for the Weapon? - I doubt it
The Hitachi SK-UHD8060 hasn't happened yet
What about the glass? Panavision primes (or similar quality) that will do 8k justice are going to be upwards of $250,000 and the weight will be a significant factor.
I'm not actually sure anyone has put an 8k camera in the air - YET other than maybe on a Bell 206 but even the C520 GSS gimbal (the largest 5 axis made) can't accommodate 8K offerings.

Do we know anyone who has hoisted an 8k device aloft yet?

The Ikegami SHK-810 is too large
Do we know anybody who has managed to get a sensor upgrade out of RED yet for the Weapon? - I doubt it
The Hitachi SK-UHD8060 hasn't happened yet
What about the glass? Panavision primes (or similar quality) that will do 8k justice are going to be upwards of $250,000 and the weight will be a significant factor.
I'm not actually sure anyone has put an 8k camera in the air - YET other than maybe on a Bell 206 but even the C520 GSS gimbal (the largest 5 axis made) can't accommodate 8K offerings.
You're probably right, but my client didn't specify it had to be from a multi rotor platform. It may very well be an 8K handheld camera that was used for a shoot in an actual helicopter. At least that way we would be sure the FAA regulations were respected ;-)

I could hook you up with probably one of the only companies who would have 8K aerial footage right now, but you'd probably have to add a 0 to what you offer. Rarity has its price...

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

I could hook you up with probably one of the only companies who would have 8K aerial footage right now, but you'd probably have to add a 0 to what you offer. Rarity has its price...

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk
What are they using Kilrah?
Just for my own insatiable appetite for knowledge. :p

I'm checking with the guys, some aspects of the project definitely covered 8K, but I'm not sure the aerials did.

I'm checking with the guys, some aspects of the project definitely covered 8K, but I'm not sure the aerials did.
As an update, the client says that the 8K footage can be of non-aerial content as well. I know this falls outside of the scope of this forum, but does anyone know anyone that has access to 8K footage.

Any recommendation would be really helpful.

Cheers

Patrice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc