Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Velcro Hoodivisions not ideal for Inspire pilots

Love my magnetic one. Delivery to UK from order day was about 4-5 days. If I could change one thing I'd like to be able to of used it with the home button on my right and not on the left hand side but that's just me.
I just received my magnetic PadHat for my ipad mini 2 but noticed it doesn't feel very secure.Example: if i attach it ,lift the ipad up, the padhat usually holds on briefly but then will drop off. Do others find this problem or maybe it's peculiar to mine.

I just received my magnetic PadHat for my ipad mini 2 but noticed it doesn't feel very secure.Example: if i attach it ,lift the ipad up, the padhat usually holds on briefly but then will drop off. Do others find this problem or maybe it's peculiar to mine.

Have you fitted it the correct way? The iPad only has the magnetic strip on one side. Make sure your pad has the home button on the left hand side while fitted on the RX bracket.

I've got a iPad mini & don't have any problems with mine;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Chip,

Your Padhat shade should hold securely when you lift the iPad.
Please contact Kev at [email protected] for customer support.

Reactions: Clampit
Hi Everyone,
We're based in the UK and need to find a decent pair of sun hoods for our iPad mini 2's. However they also need to fit around the Griffin Survivor protective cases which they are in. Does anyone have any usable solutuions?
We've also been shooting our footage in log and I'm interested to hear if anyone else has difficulty seeing the image on the iPad in this shooting mode? If so, it would be great to hear any workarounds you may have.
Cheers
Eamon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry