Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Version Check Thread

Sky

Reaction score
We need a thread with visual aids for version checking of the inspires. I know you can just look on the box or serial number for seeing what version you have but it would be helpful for potential buyers to know the variations between which version is which. Also, knowing the differences will help ensure buyers are sent what they are expecting, if bought from a 3rd-party.

Details on version:

A

B

C

D

Any help you can add helps! Will be updating.

Reactions: Bigdz and JaviKnows
This is from DJI Tech Support -
Version A has no little screw holes in the motors and Carbon fiber woven pattern arms
Version B And C has either 2 or 4 screws in the top of the motors for prop mount, i dont know which has which
All other versions then version A have a Carbon fiber arm with a stronger structure, not woven.
And then the version D has the new wish-bone mount at the arms to the transformation system.
Quick Release Props are available for Version B and newer and started shipping as default with Version D

Pic of my Inspire 1 mocked up by Tech Support showing the Version D release info demonstrating how you can tell. Main one is the metal wishbone landing gear mechanism.

Attachments

• IMG_2391.JPG
    IMG_2391.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
We need a thread with visual aids for version checking of the inspires. I know you can just look on the box or serial number for seeing what version you have but it would be helpful for potential buyers to know the variations between which version is which. Also, knowing the differences will help ensure buyers are sent what they are expecting, if bought from a 3rd-party.

Details on version:

A

B

C

D

Any help you can add helps! Will be updating.

No we do not! - It has been covered many times before. Adding yet another thread will only add to the already repetitious nature of information on this forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool