Video editing program for windows

ive never played with video editing software before and only spent a few hours with it trying but i looked through the encoding options and the only one that had 1080P60FPS was creating a blueray disk. is there any way to create a video file on the hard drive with those qualities? perhaps i just have to RTFM but perusing the options it was not readily apparent how to do so. Everything was limited to 30fps. I had the adobe cc trial version which i thought was full version for a limited time, is that not correct? i also had full version of adobe premiere 12 which is only a year old but it should have 1080P60fps ability shouldnt it? perhaps i just missed a key step but i couldnt find it for the life of me and all my attempts resulted in nearly unwatchable half quality of original so i got mad and gave up. Just have to watch in high quality with no sound, heh.

Getting back to the original question: creating a video with music. While on vacation (away from my desktop) I discovered the DJI Go app has a simple editor which easily adds music to your flight videos. Worked great for quick fun shares.