Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video Editing Software

Looking for video software to stitch and load music
I'm using DaVinci Resolve Lite with my X5R camera, it's free up to UHD 3840x2160 image size output and directly open and play the raw files of the inspire.

A friend is using Edius with his GoPro, they have a free version too.

Premiere, FinalCut, AVID are good but they are paid and can't work directly with raw files like DaVinci.

There are other free softwares on the net but I can't recommend any of them because haven't tried them. All of the above will do perfect job.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Homestead Aerial
I'm using DaVinci Resolve Lite with my X5R camera, it's free up to UHD 3840x2160 image size output and directly open and play the raw files of the inspire.

A friend is using Edius with his GoPro, they have a free version too.

Premiere, FinalCut, AVID are good but they are paid and can't work directly with raw files like DaVinci.

There are other free softwares on the net but I can't recommend any of them because haven't tried them. All of the above will do perfect job.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk
Thanks, will check them out.

You mentioned 'stitching music,' if you're just editing audio try Audacity. It's free, and it works pretty well. A good free video edit is Lightworks, although there are severe output limitations without the paid 'Pro' license. The cool thing about it is that if you have an X5R, it can see the raw files once they've been imported from the SSD.

Last edited:
There are many video editng software like iMovie, Wondershare UniConverter, Bandicut, Movavi Video Editor, Lightworks. Use all these tools for video editing

I've tried them all over the years, but have landed on Premier Pro and After Effects mainly because they are part of the Adobe Creative Suite and that includes Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, and just about anything else you would need. I also use Davinci (free version) for color grading when necessary.

Most video editors will offer you a 30-day free trial so take advantage of that and find the one that fits YOUR workflow style the best.

Da Vinci resolve works great! I switched over from premiere pro and I will never look back. I think it’s asinine to pay a monthly membership for software that doesn’t change

Explore a range of video editing software options, including iMovie, Wondershare UniConverter, Bandicut, Movavi Video Editor, and Lightworks. Harness the power of these tools collectively to enhance your video editing capabilities

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide