Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video of Graffiti Vandal using Phantom 2 to vandalise Kendall Jenner's face with paint in New York

Reaction score
Website
www.worldmediafilm.com
More bad news for Drones, DJI and all of our community.

This A**hole who goes by the name of KATSU thought it would be good to use a DJI Phantom 2 to spray grafitti over a billboard 6 stories high right in the middle of Manhatten.

Here is the story
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...endall-Jenner-s-face-Manhattan-billboard.html

ingenious but gives us all a bad name , a really bad name!

Video of the flight here

...Very good example of why i think Drone Registration & Licensing should be Mandatory, i.e. LifeTime License Fee of $1000.00, Yearly Registration Fee of $200 (after 1st Year), Fines for the Glactically Stupid $1000-10,000 incl Jail/Prison Sentences, Restitution, Forfeiture of Device(s) and Possible Permanent Loss of (LifeTime) License, anything short will only lead to the eventual Banning of these devices in my opinion.. (..donning my Lunatic Fringe Hat.., which may very well be the goal of Big Brother anyhow given the Ridiculously Lenient Rules or Guidelines leaked by the FAA earlier this year..)
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

...Very good example of why i think Drone Registration & Licensing should be Mandatory, i.e. LifeTime License Fee of $1000.00, Yearly Registration Fee of $200 (after 1st Year), Fines for the Glactically Stupid $1000-10,000 incl Jail/Prison Sentences, Restitution, Forfeiture of Device(s) and Possible Permanent Loss of (LifeTime) License, anything short will only lead to the eventual Banning of these devices in my opinion.. (..donning my Lunatic Fringe Hat.., which may very well be the goal of Big Brother anyhow given the Ridiculously Lenient Rules or Guidelines leaked by the FAA earlier this year..)

Wow, with friends like you, who needs enemies? o_O

More bad news for Drones, DJI and all of our community.

This A**hole who goes by the name of KATSU thought it would be good to use a DJI Phantom 2 to spray grafitti over a billboard 6 stories high right in the middle of Manhatten.

Here is the story
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...endall-Jenner-s-face-Manhattan-billboard.html

ingenious but gives us all a bad name , a really bad name!

Video of the flight here

Just what our hobby needs at a time many are lobbying to ban drones completely. Another waste of human flesh that should have the drone shoved up their backside.

Wow, with friends like you, who needs enemies? o_O
...uhh, WoW? if you don't understand the diff btwn Rights, Right/Wrong and Friends/Friendship then you and i will never be friends.. and BTW
i don't know you or that knuckle dragging, crayon eating idiot that flew the drone in this case.. But Hey! you chalked up another point on your msg count!
good for you..!
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

On the point of banning ...... enough people die at the hand of guns and they are not banned! Drones have become too big and are kind of already kind of touted as part of our future, there may be restrictions but I don't see them being banned ..... not until someone takes a gun ( not banned) and figures out a way to deploy said gun from a drone while dealing with the recoil.

Ridiculous idea. I've been flying for over ten years and will NOT let fools make it harder for people like me to do what I want to do. Its that simple! You need to start thinking smarter!

...uhh, WoW? if you don't understand the diff btwn Rights, Right/Wrong and Friends/Friendship then you and i will never be friends.. and BTW
i don't know you or that knuckle dragging, crayon eating idiot that flew the drone in this case.. But Hey! you chalked up another point on your msg count!
good for you..!

And you obviously do not understand when someone is pulling your leg. You might want to lighten up a bit and not take everything so seriously.

You are right in saying that you don't know me (or you wouldn't have made the opening remark about my capacity to discern between right and wrong or friends and friendship), but I am curious, what does our acquaintance, or lack thereof, have to do with my message count? :confused:

On the point of banning ...... enough people die at the hand of guns and they are not banned! Drones have become too big and are kind of already kind of touted as part of our future, there may be restrictions but I don't see them being banned ..... not until someone takes a gun ( not banned) and figures out a way to deploy said gun from a drone while dealing with the recoil.

And more people die as a result of drunk driving, yet cars and alcohol aren't banned either.

Now, if it were up to me alone, I'd adjust to the Second Amendment to read:
"... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, and to keep and fly Multi-copters shall not be infringed."

By-the-way, someone has already figured out a way to mount a gun on a multi-copter and fire it. If I can find the video, I'll post it. Really cool, actually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84