Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video range

Reaction score
getting no video range on ipad, broken up even on the ground. Hard wired hdmi is solid and perfect till about 100m from RC. Any thoughts?

It is probable an antenna problem or a channel problem. I go out regularly to 1k and occasionally to almost 2k. I don't have any issues. I always use auto channel selection and make sure that my Tx antennas are perpendicular to the ground.

What iPad are you using? This is what we see with older iPads that can't keep up.

I am using a mini 2. I upgraded because the 1 could not cope with the Lightbridge video. Fortunately it was perfectly for the Inspire.

would the iPad type effect the hard wire hdmi output? I use a iPad mini 1st edition and iPhone 5

would the iPad type effect the hard wire hdmi output? I use a iPad mini 1st edition and iPhone 5

Have a look on the back of your iPad. At the very bottom there is a whole lot of print. If you see A1432 listed there then your iPad has the A5 processor. It needs to have the A7 processor which is found in mini 2 or 3. I know this because I got my Inspire last Friday and by Saturday morning had already discovered I needed to purchase a new iPad too. I now have the Mini 3 which works perfectly.

cheers for the replies, still concerned that the hard wire HDMI with a monitor only has a stable range of about 100m.

Hard wired monitor should have no effect on range. If you're only getting 200M then something is wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop