Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

videos during flight

Reaction score
The inspire on continuous record shoots about 4.52 gigs then starts a second video
I am asking this because when i landed i shut down the inspire then the Rc but i forgot to turn off the recording.
and i gather this is what corrupted my second video as I cannot read it.
Anyone here got any info ,is it bad to shut down the inspire when recording

Load the sd card back into the camera and play the video through the app. This should fix the corrupted file. It just needs to be properly terminated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: sirnikolas
I have shut down my inspire without hitting stop on the record multiple times. Every time I view the files on the card, everything is fine, videos play back great

Load the sd card back into the camera and play the video through the app. This should fix the corrupted file. It just needs to be properly terminated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
could you explain a bit more as i did run the app but there is no real save and the file is still messed up even when i did exit.Is there something there that i am missing,i can see a 2.74 gig file but nothing opens it,would like to be able toretrieve it

Last edited:
I used the video fix program off this forum,the guy who wrote is smart
It worked just fine

on this forum go to videos and its the first thread,he shows where to download the short prg
and he has updated it recently
its called how to recover a corrupted file

If you have a corrupted file put the card back into the inspire. Hit the record button and the hit it again to stop it. That will fix the previous video if you had shut off the inspire before stopping the video.

Reactions: sirnikolas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop