Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Want to buy lens for x5 raw

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have an extra lens for the x5 raw camera that they could work me up a good deal on? I live in Georgia in the USA and want to buy with usd.

I have a brand new Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f2.0 Black Metal Lens listed on eBay for $579.00.
If sold here I will accept $525.00 including shipping to you in GA.
Ebay item 292845928488
a.jpgb.jpgc.JPGd.JPGe.JPGf.JPGg.JPGh.JPGi.JPGj.JPG

I have an Olympus 14-42mm. Bought it for my X5R and it works fine, except I was wanting the electronic zoom model and this one doesn't have that. Meaning, before flight you have to set the lens to what ever you want to use before take off. I'll take what I have in it. $80.00 plus what ever shipping costs.

I have an Olympus 14-42mm. Bought it for my X5R and it works fine, except I was wanting the electronic zoom model and this one doesn't have that. Meaning, before flight you have to set the lens to what ever you want to use before take off. I'll take what I have in it. $80.00 plus what ever shipping costs.
That sounds fair to me! Is it okay if I pay you this upcoming Tuesday? You can text me at 2294161093 if you want to

That sounds fair to me! Is it okay if I pay you this upcoming Tuesday? You can text me at 2294161093 if you want to
Sounds good to me also. You can't text me however. I don't own a cell phone! Really!! LOL Probably will need to get info back and forth however. You can message me in FB perhaps? Or, email me [email protected]
Either will work, I suppose. I try to keep my phone number off the internet much as possible. Hope you understand? There's no rush on my end, It will be here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinr076