Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Want to Test firmware? Maybe make some $$ doing it?

I'm trying to send my Flightlog to DJI Beta, but i keep doing it wrong.. :p

I think you just have to be careful of the time stamps. Note that the aircraft apparently ignores DST, so the times are all an hour off. My first attempt bounced too, but then it dawned on me I should not send the youngest file. That is from powering the AC when attaching to my Mac. I needed the next to the last file, to actually represent a flight <duh!>. So I tried it again, flew around my driveway for 5 minutes or so, about 56MB. Hopefully this file will pass muster. I deleted all the others, so only one present now.

I think you just have to be careful of the time stamps. Note that the aircraft apparently ignores DST, so the times are all an hour off. My first attempt bounced too, but then it dawned on me I should not send the youngest file. That is from powering the AC when attaching to my Mac. I needed the next to the last file, to actually represent a flight <duh!>. So I tried it again, flew around my driveway for 5 minutes or so, about 56MB. Hopefully this file will pass muster. I deleted all the others, so only one present now.
Exactly what I did (at least what i thought).

gonna delete all tomorrow and do a quick testrun and send them that file :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry