Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Wanted dead defective TB 47 ot TB 48 batteries

HRO

Reaction score
I am looking for dead, defective tb-47 or tb -48 batteries, for a research project. No batteries with broken case or immersed in water.

Reactions: Larr2000
How may do you have and price ? I meant $20 for the lot plus shipping

MY address is :
Carl M Chernan
1135 Constitution ST.
Tarentum, PA 15084-1019
I will send you payment via Pay Pal for $40 --- OK ?

OK, just sent payPal paymentAbs Batwing 4.jpg
We are a couple of EE Engineers who are working on a way to re-built the Inspire 1 batteries and be able to re-set all of the data as a new battery, such as cycles etc. Also under development is a bat wing add on using 2 outboard batteries extending the flight time to 40 minutes. We would make the change to the battery( bring out 2 extra sets of leads ) at our facility and sell the bat wing add on as a kit. I know there is a demand for these batteries and also for the extended flight time package. Thanks for your help.

Carl

Reactions: Larr2000
OK, just sent payPal paymentView attachment 29979
We are a couple of EE Engineers who are working on a way to re-built the Inspire 1 batteries and be able to re-set all of the data as a new battery, such as cycles etc. Also under development is a bat wing add on using 2 outboard batteries extending the flight time to 40 minutes. We would make the change to the battery( bring out 2 extra sets of leads ) at our facility and sell the bat wing add on as a kit. I know there is a demand for these batteries and also for the extended flight time package. Thanks for your help.

Carl
You will need BE2Works software as well as the access key to enable you to flash the EEPROM to do that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo