Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WANTED DJI INSPIRE 1 ARM

Reaction score
I need the vertical arm which connects the two motors. based in the UK, I guess anywhere in Europe will do.
Will be in Boston/US next month, but would prefer to get one in Europe and preferably the camo design)

save me popeye
dqv6pn

Thanks
dqv6pn

I dont have one, but just to clarify for those that may which side? Left or Right? DJI determines left/right when looking at the nose of the bird. so like my avatar picture

I dont have one, but just to clarify for those that may which side? Left or Right? DJI determines left/right when looking at the nose of the bird. so like my avatar picture

Yeah just to clarify for other users, this picture will help you choose the right arm for your drone.
Each arm has a L or R symbol at the base as it connects to the gear land/raise mechanism, but you can only see that when its off.
dji arm

So when you buy a new arm from DJI or 2nd hand, always ask what symbol it has listed (if complete) and use that image.
as reference.

If image vanishes...

If the drone is facing forward and you look at it from top down, the left arm on the drone is actually the right arm according to DJI and will be listed as such.

Hope that helps. Only DJI can make something so simple so complex :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newbieken