Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

[Wanted] Inspire 2 Core or crashed unit

Hi there. I'm looking for Inspire 2 core preferably with Prores and DNG license or crashed unit with working core.
I've got a crashed unit that I bought for spare parts/engineering tinkering that has been sitting around. The plastics/carbon fiber is mucked up from whatever happened, but I can send pictures if you're interested. I'll get it plugged in an and check on the licenses if you're still looking.

I've got a crashed unit that I bought for spare parts/engineering tinkering that has been sitting around. The plastics/carbon fiber is mucked up from whatever happened, but I can send pictures if you're interested. I'll get it plugged in an and check on the licenses if you're still looking.
Yes, I’m still interested. I’ll PM u

Hi there. I'm looking for Inspire 2 core preferably with Prores and DNG license or crashed unit with working core.
Hello,
I rebuilt my inspire 2 and have since sold it.. I have the old IMU that was still working along with 7 motors and some accessory parts.. 2 auxiliary arms gps puck, removed esc's and feet. let me know if you are interested.. by the way, the old IMU had a pro res license on it.
email me at : [email protected] if you are intersted

cheers
Jim

Do you have a lead as regards your classified ad?

let me know if you are still in the market.

Thanks

Hi Jake, I might be interested too.
How much much and will you ship it?
That would be great because you have the backpack to go with it - so that's works out perfectly.
Thanks mate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope