Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Warning to all X5 owners

Reaction score
HI,

Did you manage to get these made?

Thanks
I have messaged him as well and he said no. If I can get a hold a good one or even a broken one I would like to scan it and maybe make some. Buy alot is involved so I'm not sure if it will ever happen. Unfortunately the general public can't get this $25 part.

Reaction score
I have messaged him as well and he said no. If I can get a hold a good one or even a broken one I would like to scan it and maybe make some. Buy alot is involved so I'm not sure if it will ever happen. Unfortunately the general public can't get this $25 part.
i think this would be to small for a cnc or it will be mega bucks if you can get a high precision one.

Anyway i would make it out of Stainless Steel or Titanium as this supports the whole camera.

I do think this was built weak so it would give away easier so nothing else get damaged, this is a strategy in product design but then the part should be made available to public.

Reaction score
Hey. I managed to restore my X5. I disassembled, soldered spicial composition, and collected it back. It works!

Reaction score
i just broke my x5...and thankfully only only the yaw motor frame is broke..cables are ok and working condition

just found this guy in russia who makes an improved part replacement for the yaw motor. thought i might share....i ordered it and it should be here soon

Attachments

Reaction score
i just broke my x5...and thankfully only only the yaw motor frame is broke..cables are ok and working condition

just found this guy in russia who makes an improved part replacement for the yaw motor. thought i might share....i ordered it and it should be here soon
Look good let us know how it works.

Reaction score
Do you mind sharing how to remove the motor from the hanger ? My improved replacement part just arrived from russia. so i need to take it out and refit into the new improved part

Attachments

Reaction score
Do you mind sharing how to remove the motor from the hanger ? My improved replacement part just arrived from russia. so i need to take it out and refit into the new improved part
Perfect work.... But do you change the dimension of the cylinder to make it some thickness more??

Reaction score
Where did you get the part?

Reaction score
Did any of you guys find this Russian man who makes these parts? Enough fishing around led me to find him on Facebook and he sent me a link to his store. He says he is two weeks out from them being made right now. He gave me a price of $139, but I’m not sure in what exchange.

Моторная часть оси YAW (wm 610) DJI zenmuse X5 - Бытовая электроника, Аудио и видео - Новосибирская область, Новосибирск - Объявления на сайте Авито

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sgprieto