Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

well dji, now what

well it just does just about everything the inspire and p3 does with a way way way better and cheaper controller. gps, ground sensors, ground station oh and it's less then a 1000 bucks, don't be bitter. accept reality
if you think this beats the Phantom or Inspire BWhahahahahahahahaha please i cant even say that with a straight face, Wifi based Range BWhahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm having a rough time understanding the title of this thread, "well dji, now what?" What does that even mean? I do video for a living...have been doing so for 30 years. I am using the Inspire on a daily basis and for the price, it offers an incredible array of photographic capabilities. After watching the demo of this BeBop thing, I cannot comprehend how someone could compare this to an Inspire or Phantom, for that matter. However, each to his or her own...I'm wasting my time responding, but what the heck.

Reactions: Kilrah
A friend of mine bought one and I tried it... it's a nice toy but it stops there, and is way too expensive for what it is.
Small and fragile, video's laggy and quality is IMO unsuitable even for "recreational" use, and it doesn't even fly well. Friend's one often tended to want to drift and fly out of control.

CgXJf.jpg

Your move, DJI.
*drops mic*

Admin should delete this post as its a waste of space and tbh, wtf is a bepoop wanting to post this crap on here???

We all know the Bepoop is just a lego toy with a electric shaver motor :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry