Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What are the best-selling aerial images?

Reaction score
Website
www.hosiho.com
Dear drone pilots,

As an aerial & drone stock agency we are happy to share with the drone community some useful market trends about what kind of footage should a pilot focus on if he wants to thrive in the stock footage business.

At least with us, at HOsiHO.com !

So, you are probably wondering which aerial images are the best sellers?

The answer is simple:
  • Videos of Cities and Villages
  • Videos related to the world's major confined cities
  • Videos of exceptional natural phenomena

Shoot first in urban areas, with preferably a strong center of interest (a city, a residential area, a business area, major traffic routes, famous monuments of the city, the port, the station, parks, the most frequented places, ...)

If you want to read more, please visit our blog and be sure to browse the special lightbox we set with the Q1-2021 best-selling drone videos!

Feel free to tell us what is you best sellers too, we would love to hear about it!

All the best, and have a great day.

One of the stock image companies here in the US that I happen to have an account with had us fill out our Part 107 forms to sell the footage or images a few years back. Are you under the same quidelines in Europe as well? I've been slacking on posting new footage, so thank you for the Inspire-ation!

One of the stock image companies here in the US that I happen to have an account with had us fill out our Part 107 forms to sell the footage or images a few years back. Are you under the same quidelines in Europe as well? I've been slacking on posting new footage, so thank you for the Inspire-ation!
Thanks 4K Videos. Good to know, no we are not but we ask our contributing pilots to be first registered as professionals in the countries where they fly, and second to fly in accordance with the local rules.
We are not controlling any further since we believe that a pro pilot is a reponsible person!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah