Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What do you think about this film?

With no offense, I'm not a professional videographer, but your footage lacks:

1)movement: most scenes are of the same type; it is much more interesting when you capture your footage while moving forward, backward along with changing the altitude and moving the camera; to my mind panoramic video is the most boring
2)color-grading, especially regarding whites, contrast and saturation; the landscape is awesome, but it looks tenten on the footage
3)cut: it's too long; I've learned from my own experience that one scene should not last more than 5 seconds.

You should keep experimenting and everything will be great ;)

With no offense, I'm not a professional videographer, but your footage lacks:

1)movement: most scenes are of the same type; it is much more interesting when you capture your footage while moving forward, backward along with changing the altitude and moving the camera; to my mind panoramic video is the most boring
2)color-grading, especially regarding whites, contrast and saturation; the landscape is awesome, but it looks tenten on the footage
3)cut: it's too long; I've learned from my own experience that one scene should not last more than 5 seconds.

You should keep experimenting and everything will be great ;)

In your item #3 there are two major flaws:

1. There is a BIG difference between a "shot" and a "scene." A shot, in its simplest form, is from camera on to camera off. A scene is created with a series of shots. For example, in Hitchcock's Psycho the famous shower "scene" is made up of 52 shots.

2. The notion that a shot should last no longer than 5 seconds is a totally erroneous and false idea without merit that has been propagated by folks who don't know any better.​

Remember, knowledge does not equal understanding.

Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker, so my thoughts can be expressed a little bit confusing for you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth