Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What Firmware ???

Reaction score
What AC,RC and APP firmware is everybody using with the Inspire Pro with the Zen XT ??? If anybody downgraded and had trouble?? Thanks

I have been having problems with my zenmuse xt since I upgraded to the latest firmware, I have been trying to figure out how to downgrade my firmware but no luck yet. I would NOT upgrade to the most recent firmware

What AC,RC and APP firmware is everybody using with the Inspire Pro with the Zen XT ??? If anybody downgraded and had trouble?? Thanks
We upgraded to the latest firmware in may or june and have had nothing but problems since. We have been unable to downgrade. Since the new firmware all videos are saved in exactly 3x compressed speed so when they play back they are playing 3x faster. This is TERRIBLE for Inspection reviews. We can put it through our editing software to slow it down but then its blurry. We have not been able to find anyone with a copy if previous firmware. DO NOT UPGRADE

This is what I use and no problems with cameras (XT and x5) work good. It made the zoom nice and smooth with no noise.

Attachments

• PNG image.png
    PNG image.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
The latest xt firmware was released earlier this year and one of my employees immediately updated our zenmuse xt-640. It is version 1.31 and it immediately had the above notes issues. That was also the same time our Z3 camera started having massive lag issues to the point we had to stop using it at all. I have been trying to find someone to send me a copy of the 1.24 file but it has not worked out yet. I have heard you can downgrade 1 version that would be A HUGE plus to get it working right again. If you could send me a copy of the firmware somehow I would be very grateful. Do not upgrade to 1.31

I upgraded the camera but never downgraded it. Not sure if you downgrade the bird if it will downgrade the camera. there is a sticky with all the info. There is a small cable that runs to the camera that you can replace and clean the little pins where the camera mounts also I never keep the camera mounted all the time, only mount the camera when I use it so the contact pins don't get weak and corroded.

Reactions: RBP
Speaking of pin connections, the preventive maintenance schedule recommends cleaning all pin connections with an eraser. I was having connection problems last year with the tablet, replaced the cable from the controller to the tablet and that took care of the problem. Now I replace that cable every time I do the 50 hour service.

So I am trying to get my XT back in the air. I have version 1.10.01.40 software in the drone and the x3 camera and 1.7.60 in the remote controller. It has been working ok with the XT. But I put the x3 on it and it disconnected the video and the drone was pretty close. I thought about down grading the software to version 1.08 which seems to be stable. But not sure if that would affect the XT camera. I have a version 1 XT 640X520 and it is great thermal. I am checking with DJI to see if I can still upgrade it to version 2 and maybe I could put it on a 200 series. Is the 100 matrice a more stable platform?

I think I stopped flying the XT on the inspire 1 after that upgrade. Maybe I just fly it as is?

What is the XT sweet spot in firmware?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters