Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What will the world do if the central valley runs out of water?

Reaction score
Website
www.charleshidalgo.com
This is some brief footage from a project I have been wanting to put together for a while about California and it's central valley. From the crops to the farmers to the field workers. The ever changing issues both man made and nature related including property rights water rights ,and basic human rights.

720p and 1080p are best for viewing if your connection allows.

This is some brief footage from a project I have been wanting to put together for a while about California and it's central valley. From the crops to the farmers to the field workers. The ever changing issues both man made and nature related including property rights water rights ,and basic human rights.

It needs voice over!

For many it may not say much, but for me living my whole life in agriculture, it speaks volumes!!

Amazing to see the vast acres and variety you have been blessed with! Alas, without water it is nothing more than a desert. Agriculture can never beat urban sprawl politically!

Seems you need to be impounding, more water. Sorry, but if I have a choice between eating and keeping the cost of food being reasonable, goodbye snail darter!

Reactions: Black Sky

question, how did you shopt the river? fpv? sometimes it seemed you are really close to the trees and branches...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan