What's the BEST Tablet now that iPads are in the mix?

Do you prefer Android or iOS?

• Android

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • iOS

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Hi, Steve. Would you mind sharing how to "kill all used applications" as I am new to iPads?

TIA!

Jay

Hi, Steve. Would you mind sharing how to "kill all used applications" as I am new to iPads?

TIA!

Jay
I can chime in here:

This is actually a bit more applicable to Android, which multi-tasks better, but also applicable to iOS.

Method 1: Double click your Home button, then swipe up on each app you want to close.
Method 2: Restart your iPad.

My goal is to stay mobile. I plan to go on a number of hikes this spring and summer in the mountains. I've developed a first version conversion kit to turn my case into a back-pack. I'm trying to fit all of my accessories in the case. Would 2x air 2s fit in the case like in the other picture? Or do I need minis?

James

My iPad Air 2 will not fit in that area where the documents are held. You need to go with the iPad mini 2's.

What are your scanners for?
I'm not sure, that's a picture I pulled off instragram from another pilot. I was wondering the same thing. I can't think of a reason to have the pilot and cam-op so far away from each other that they would need radios.

Hi Everyone
I am about to purchase a inspire 2 and would like to know what the best iPad is to have on the controller. Do I need to have internet connection for the gps feed and what size 16gb 32 or 64 BG
( sorry everyone but I am not that up to speed on tech stuff lol...... it’s my age..... well that’s my excuse )