Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where is unofficial app

iOS only has the simulator android does not yet . you will need to do some searching to find the iOS app at this point.

If you're looking for the IOS app.

IPA download for iOS app https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8U9pDC2iKknTDBaZ2szOFJnOWs/view?usp=sharing

Use www.i-funbox.com to install the IPA file (DJI IOS app) from a PC/Mac to your IOS device. (I-funbox is free)

Instructions
1.) download the ipa file to your desktop from : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8U9pDC2iKknTDBaZ2szOFJnOWs/view?usp=sharing
2.) download and install the ifunbox app on your pc/mac from : www.i-funbox.com
3.) Plug in your iOS device to your pc (do not launch itunes)
4.) launch ifunbox app and click on install app option. Point to ipa file

The above info was taken from the other threads - thanks to the OP

the other link (see this thread -- http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/dji-pilot-app-not-for-ios-anymore.551/page-2#post-5538 ) was way easier.

visit that diawi.com link from the browser on you IOS device (tablet/iphone)

if you visit from the safari on your ipad, you should see a nice "install app button. push it and it will initiate the app install almost as if you'd selected it from the app store. exit your browser and swipe across the pages of apps, and you'll see DJI Pilot (possibly overlaid with a "slice of a pie" timer representation, because its still downloading.

They say the maximum number of downloads has occurred if anyone knows any other sites it wld really be appreciated. I am learning on the fly thanks

Follow the instructions in post 6 - it might look complicated but it is basically 3 steps. If you want the app on IOS it is not much of a effort and should get the job done. If you just stare at the instructions in horror then nothing will install as it looks daunting. It really involves 3 simple steps

1. Download the app file which is called a 'lpa' file on to your computer. link is posted
2. Install funbox (takes 1 minute) on your computer
3. Run funbox and ask it to install the above downloaded file onto your tablet by using the button in the app

If you follow the steps you should be done in 5-10 minutes. The longest delay is downloading the lpa file onto your computer from google drive

Have a look at youtube for some videos. You dont drag the file to the Ipad. You use i-funbox to install the lpa file on your ipad.

I haven't seen this mentioned here. If your computer runs Mac OS X, you just drag the .ipa file into iTunes. Then sync the app straight onto your iPad or iPhone.

I'm running Mac OS X Yosemite, not sure if the Windows version of iTunes behaves the same way.

Did the install successfully to version 0.9.1. Is this the most current version and is it compatible with
Firmware v1.2.0.16?

Did the install successfully to version 0.9.1. Is this the most current version and is it compatible with
Firmware v1.2.0.16?

0.92 is but 0.91 works fine with the firmware ... can you kindly confirm that you followed the instructions above to install the app? I am still not sure if Nejo/Winsconsin is still struggling to install the app?

0.92 is but 0.91 works fine with the firmware ... can you kindly confirm that you followed the instructions above to install the app? I am still not sure if Nejo/Winsconsin is still struggling to install the app?
I followed the instructions and I was able to download it this morning onto my iPhone and iPad . It is the 0.91 though.

i have used (still do) both. .91 is loaded on my ipad, and i fly with that mostly. .92 is on my iphone, and i have flown with that too just to compare. i upgraded to the .16 firmware before any flights.

I followed the instructions and they worked perfectly, first time on my imac.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry