Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Why is my I 2 recording video in Quick time movie

Reaction score
I see now that lately my video from my sd card / drone is recording video in Quick Time move. When I put the card into my computer it comes up with Quick Time movie .and have to use iTunes to see it , I looked into my uninstall programs and there is no Quick time in there.. I do not like { I tunes } . I just want to use my pictures . videos , to see my video . Not some other program in my computer. I think it is the drone . I used a 2nd card today and it to comes up with Quick time movie .... any thoughts on this ..

I see now that lately my video from my sd card / drone is recording video in Quick Time move. When I put the card into my computer it comes up with Quick Time movie .and have to use iTunes to see it , I looked into my uninstall programs and there is no Quick time in there.. I do not like { I tunes } . I just want to use my pictures . videos , to see my video . Not some other program in my computer. I think it is the drone . I used a 2nd card today and it to comes up with Quick time movie .... any thoughts on this ..
It's just a wrapper/container. Both use the same codec. Just change the container to MP4 within the Go App.

Keep in mind that if you wish to view your 4K video on your big 4K tv, you will only be able to see it if you record with MP4. Smart T v's can't play MOV files.
I can also edit on a mac with MP4 so I really see no reason to use MOV. PC users can also use MP4.
Since it is only a wrapper, the quality remains the same on both anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah