Why you don't fly over other people's homes...

I didn't see ant planes or helicopters at risk in this video, but I didn't watch the whole 5 minutes of nothing, please point out the time maker where you saw at risk aircraft, thanks

Don't confuse readers with facts. There are far too many "what if" arguments that could be cited....<rolling eyes>.....

If if was a fifth then we'd all be drunk. If it was no guns most of yall would be punks
Lol

Anyone interested in co producing a movie? Drone Madness?
War of the drones? Godzilla vs. the Drone, Attack of the fifty foot drone, Drone 2077, so many apocalyptic drone movies to be made for the paranoid drone bunch.

Reactions: Pescatoral Pursuit
Jason keeps trying to get higher and higher. He seems to be maxing out at 500 meters (1,500'). He is operating in downtown Jacksonville and also very near a very strange airport, Reynolds field. Reynolds field is probably a black ops airport. It is one of the few places in Florida where you have full access to shipping, railroads and air. If you use google earth to look at Reynolds you will find thousands of identical white vehicles neatly parked on three of the four large runways at Reynolds. Looks like mostly white vans.

Your suggestion of what the FAA should have implemented last year is a logical one. I wish the same was in affect for gun ownership.

Why are you trying to silence this thread? It has been mildly amusing. Why not just unsubscribe or at least stop posting? Not everyone shares your views.

The troll M.O. doesn't allow them to walk away or engage logical arguments.