Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Will these ND filters fit

I own the Laowa 7.5mm and in order to use those filters you have to buy a 37-46mm adapter sold on Amazon (of course!) and it makes it a real pain in the *** to use them. But they will work if you want to go through all the trouble. I hardly ever use filters with it because of it.

Reactions: slim.slamma
I own the Laowa 7.5mm and in order to use those filters you have to buy a 37-46mm adapter sold on Amazon (of course!) and it makes it a real pain in the *** to use them. But they will work if you want to go through all the trouble. I hardly ever use filters with it because of it.
i settled for a Tiffen ND 0.9 for the Zukio 45mm. Maybe ill get something later for the DJI 15

Reactions: Phil DeVore
i settled for a Tiffen ND 0.9 for the Zukio 45mm. Maybe ill get something later for the DJI 15
Great choice! I use my 45mm Olympus lens quite a bit when I want to get closer without having to fly right up against my subject. And like I said before I hardly ever use my ND filters even though I have a whole set of them. But during the summer months they come in handy for bright sunlit days. When it’s cloudy out I find that if I use either a 2 or 4 ND/PL filter it gives me more saturation and clarity. Thinking about getting the PolarPro gradient filters for my M2P and my Inspire 2 for better landscape photography and videos. Not sure yet but thinking about it ;)

Reactions: slim.slamma
Pretty sure you can order direct from formatt-hitech as the have a version of their website for USA Formatt Hitech USa

I bought my firecrest a couple of years back and they've released a newer version this year, so should be even better than mine are ;)..... and yes they fit on the Laowa without any problems (just don't bother with the petal hood!) - the screw ring edge is designed to be narrow, so it gets the filter closer to the lens and helps reduce any additional vignetting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo