Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Win 1 years license to Pix4D worth USD3,500

Reaction score
Website
www.airflix.dk
Pix4Dmapper is the industry standard for professional UAV image processing software that automatically converts images (taken by hand, drone or plane) and delivers highly precise, geo-referenced maps, mosaics and 3D models etc.

The results compliment a wide range of applications and software. If you are serious about mapping with your UAV, or just want to try out some new fun ways of using it, Pix4D software is probably the best choice on the market.

Now you can win a license on DJI Inspire 1 Owners groups:

Pix4D has a competition where you can win a full-year license worth 3,500usd...No strings attached other than that Pix4D can show off your mesh....how's that bad?

PS: Why do you hide behind a fake profile..."Female, 30"

Last edited:
Pix4D has a competition where you can win a full-year license worth 3,500usd...No strings attached other than that Pix4D can show off your mesh....how's that bad?

PS: Why do you hide behind a fake profile..."Female, 30"

I dunno, maybe cause I clicked the wrong button when I joined? Yeah, using my real name and concealing my gender. You caught me. Want a date, stud?

Reactions: CaptainBadge
Pix4Dmapper is the industry standard for professional UAV image processing software that automatically converts images (taken by hand, drone or plane) and delivers highly precise, geo-referenced maps, mosaics and 3D models etc.

The results compliment a wide range of applications and software. If you are serious about mapping with your UAV, or just want to try out some new fun ways of using it, Pix4D software is probably the best choice on the market.

Now you can win a license on DJI Inspire 1 Owners groups:

Can anyone using Pix4d model ($49 mo.) advise if this version can do an accident/crime scene 3d reconstruction? Not worried about measurements, my Maps Made Easy geomaps are +/- 6 inches.

Was an old fashion police traffic accident reconstructionist (1980s), drafting table and paper, you know? Currently advising police agency on potential UAV uses, so am exploring potential for accident reconstructions (do w/o ground level scene measurements, court exhibits, photography, etc.) and ability to clear scenes and restore traffic flow quickly.

im experimenting with the same sort of thing, although for major incidents and active scenes which can then be used for reconstruction and post incident analysis etc - so instead of looking where car a was to car b i am looking at a complete scene - taking images from different heights and angles to get a complete 3d scene which can be used probably in the same style of requirements as yours.

Why did Pix4D not work for you, and what else have you tried.....
it was more a case of not liking the software, not getting the support or help from the company and a general bad experience for the money i would have to pay.

Agisoft Photoscan Pro works very well and high quality but is slow on Mac, although works quicker on pc - also all data is held on your computer / network so secure.

Maps Made easy- although easy in use, cloud based and not secure from the car of law enforcement, no easy was of customisation.

Drone deploy - same issues

Corralator 3d UAV - good system which is fast and again like agisoft own computer and data etc. PC based only (no mac version) but of all the systems, the one that was the smoothest.

3d survey - good simple package for point clouds and quite fast in operation, again offline so data no in cloud - pc based only

Map2Drone - good system from ESRi which interfaces very well with the other seri products (it is however based on pix4d) with a total re-writre of the GUI and a good system.

OneButton - simple powerful system which works as well as the other off-line systems. I did have support issues with the trail version and some issues with the sales person but apart from that good system

All data was then taken out of these and used in ESRI ArcGIS Pro and AutoCAD Civil for further annotations and reporting.

Reactions: lrh111
it was more a case of not liking the software, not getting the support or help from the company and a general bad experience for the money i would have to pay.

Agisoft Photoscan Pro works very well and high quality but is slow on Mac, although works quicker on pc - also all data is held on your computer / network so secure.

Maps Made easy- although easy in use, cloud based and not secure from the car of law enforcement, no easy was of customisation.

Drone deploy - same issues

Corralator 3d UAV - good system which is fast and again like agisoft own computer and data etc. PC based only (no mac version) but of all the systems, the one that was the smoothest.

3d survey - good simple package for point clouds and quite fast in operation, again offline so data no in cloud - pc based only

Map2Drone - good system from ESRi which interfaces very well with the other seri products (it is however based on pix4d) with a total re-writre of the GUI and a good system.

OneButton - simple powerful system which works as well as the other off-line systems. I did have support issues with the trail version and some issues with the sales person but apart from that good system

All data was then taken out of these and used in ESRI ArcGIS Pro and AutoCAD Civil for further annotations and reporting.
"All data was then taken out of these and used in ESRI ArcGIS Pro and AutoCAD Civil for further annotations and reporting."
Sounds expensive...:D

"All data was then taken out of these and used in ESRI ArcGIS Pro and AutoCAD Civil for further annotations and reporting."
Sounds expensive...:D
ESRI offers a one year private license for $100.00 a year. Their commercial license is a bit more than that. Not sure about AutoCAD licensing. We have a site license on both and never see a price tag on them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen