Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB 2xTB50 for Inspire 2

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to buy a pair of TB50 batteries for my Inspire 2. I can get them new online for $158 each. So if anyone has new (or excellent used with very low charge cycles) at a great price, please let me know. I am located in Philadelphia. I can pay with PayPal or cash if you are local. THANK YOU !!

Hello @PhantomFandom, we very frequently sell our dealer-demo equipment at excellent prices. I'd be happy to check and see how many cycles we have on our dealer-demo batteries and let you know. Do you only need 2, or is there anything else that you are looking for as well?
Thanks!
Cody

Hello @PhantomFandom, we very frequently sell our dealer-demo equipment at excellent prices. I'd be happy to check and see how many cycles we have on our dealer-demo batteries and let you know. Do you only need 2, or is there anything else that you are looking for as well?
Thanks!
Cody
Only 2 at this time thank you.. Of course if used, I would like a balanced pair that has always been balance charged together.

We always take the charge out of our batteries on a TB50 Charging station and never store them charged for more than a day. I will check on what we have and will get back with you.
Thanks
Cody
Thank you Cody!!

On a related note, I have another question. I have two TB50 batteries which have low usage on them, are not swollen or physcially damaged in any way, and yet are completely dead. I believe the guy that had them previously, somehow killed them during a firmware update. Is there any way they can be revived? I have put them on the charger and nothing happens.

The fact that they are totally dead with no lights at all is not a good sign. There was a version of firmware on the batteries that caused a lot of voltage fluctuation in the cells and for the battery to report errors. In those cases, if we were able to get the firmware changed and some charge back in the batteries they fixed themselves.

Hello,

I am looking to buy a pair of TB50 batteries for my Inspire 2. I can get them new online for $158 each. So if anyone has new (or excellent used with very low charge cycles) at a great price, please let me know. I am located in Philadelphia. I can pay with PayPal or cash if you are local. THANK YOU !!
Beware of used batteries , my friend bought 6 on line and not one but all 6 were bad , $ 100 each

@PhantomFandom I have a pair with 23 cycles that have been charged and discharged on a TB50 battery charging case for $105 each. I'm willing to show a picture of them on the charging station so you can verify the amount of cycles and that they are in working condition. whatever you need to feel good about the purchase.
Thanks,
Cody

I have reluctantly purchased used TB50 batteries off of eBay and been fortunate enough to find some great deals with low cycles but I researched the sellers thoroughly before I pulled the trigger.
Actually I bought 4 sets and didn’t get burned on any of them.
Preferably it’s better to buy them from a reputable company like Florida Drone Supply where you are certain you’re going to be treated fairly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar