Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: Inspire 1 v2 TB48 Batteries

Reaction score
I know this is a common request, but just a check. Any TB 48's for sale?

Thanks for your patience.

For Sale: 3 new DJI TB48 batteries for sale with 0 charges, still in original boxes unopened. I am asking $285.00 each, free shipping to U.S. buyer, paypal invoice/payment.

For Sale: 3 new DJI TB48 batteries for sale with 0 charges, still in original boxes unopened. I am asking $285.00 each, free shipping to U.S. buyer, paypal invoice/payment.
This thread is nearly a year old!

Are you a dealer?

• Haha
Reactions: Talin
No, I'm not a dealer.... just a drone service provider and operator that has three extra batteries to sell.

No, I'm not a dealer.... just a drone service provider and operator that has three extra batteries to sell.
Hi waypoint, if you ever decide to sell these batteries at a lower price please contact me. My email is [email protected]. Will you sell one or do I have to buy all three? I am a 73 year old dude that used to make a living producing television and thought the I1 would be a great drone to own. I bought mine in 2016. Now I wish I had gone a little differently but I am stuck with a drone that is slowly going obsolete. I would love to continue to have fun flying it but the batteries do wear out and I am afraid I will not be able to fly it much longer. Since I am on SS, the $285 for one of them is more than I can afford. I am not asking for a discount from you but if you cannot sell them at this price please give me a shot at one or more of them. Thanks.

Thanks for your note. I still have the three batteries and not to anxious to sell them, because I am concerned that they will be hard to find and the Inspire works great for my need. I will sell one of them for $250.00 + shipping via USPS priority, add $8.00 should cover shipping. If interested, let me know and I will send you a paypal invoice; any credit card/debit card works.. Regards, Waypoint777

Thanks for your note. I still have the three batteries and not to anxious to sell them, because I am concerned that they will be hard to find and the Inspire works great for my need. I will sell one of them for $250.00 + shipping via USPS priority, add $8.00 should cover shipping. If interested, let me know and I will send you a paypal invoice; any credit card/debit card works.. Regards, Waypoint777
Thanks waypoint for your reply. You are so correct about Inspire 1 V2 T48 batteries not being readily available. Especially new ones. Built in obsolescence is such a drag. Thank you very much for offering to sell me one for $250 plus the $8 shipping. You are very kind to part with one of the three that you have. I have a PayPal account so this should be an easy transaction. Thank you again for doing this. This will help me prolong the fun of flying my drone. The invoice should go to [email protected]. I have had that email for years now and that is where I started my PayPal account. My address is a P.O. Box because I live in rural north Georgia in the mountains. P.O. Box 570, Ellijay, Georgia 30540.

Sent a PM, I’ll take the other 2 if you are ok with the 250 each. Just started up my inspire again. Want to use 360. Come to find out that the batteries are harder to find thanks to DJi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla