Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB - Looking and Wanting to buy DJI Zenmuse X4s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Pilots,

I know the Zenmuse X4s is discontinued. Anyone out there with their X4s just sitting collecting dust? Do you want to let it go?
Im looking for a good to excellent condition X4s.

I'm in California.

Please reply below or send me a Private message

Thank You :)

Hi Rob, So far No Luck but I will keep on looking.

Im sure there's a few out there just sitting around.

Well I’m in the same boat you’re in, I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve looked on eBay, Craigslist , and other websites but no one has it. Good luck and let me know what or where you find it.

Yup, im all over ebay and craigs too. I just might have to save up for the X5s which will take much longer.

If I find someone with multiples, I'll definitely let you know. Best of Luck to you too. ?

We just let several go. We had bought as many as we could get our hands on when they announced the discontinuation of them. I believe we are holding a couple new ones to be sold as part of new aircraft systems, but think we might have a demo or two still around we could part with. I know someone is sending us in one that is supposedly new in the box in a couple weeks when they trade it for an X5S so that one should become available soon as well. We are happy to stay in touch with anyone in the market for one.

Reactions: Jmann
If you have a demo/used but in acceptable to good to excellent condition, I will be very interested. Please let me know asap.

Thank You!

@JoeCos - thanks, got your message. Also, as I was thinking about the ones we have at the office, I remembered that back when our golf turf analysis was going to use modified RBG for multispectral turf stress analysis, we sent out 1 or 2 new ones to be modified with BGNIR filters. I bet I can come up with those as well - but would have to find someone who wanted one for NDVI use or we could have the filter taken off. Just a thought as they become more scarce.

Reactions: Jmann and JoeCos
I might have found one, will have to wait and see in a few days. Thank You for the head's up re: Florida Drone.

I will update this thread next week.

Lost 3 auctions on ebay in the last week for X4s and the one I lost today went to $925. Three bidders fighting over it. There was only one other one on Ebay but I got lucky, one came up for $775 buy it now and I DID NOT hesitate. I thought I was going to be in the same boat, saving $$ another week or two for the X5S. The Buy it now said something about the shutter being good for photogrammetry and that they were becoming harder and harder to get. There is a post on here for a sale of the AC and X4s for $2400, I told him to list the X4s on Ebay. Might want to try and find it.

Instead of purchasing bird and x4s separately, I found and purchased a very good condition packaged (bird+x4s) system here.

So, I no longer need (x4s) one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1