WTB Matrice 600 Remote Controller for Slave unit.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm needing a second Matrice 600 remote controller to use as a slave unit.

Thanks

does the Inspire 1 RC work for the M600? if so i have a black I1 rc for sale $175 usd. only issue is the C1 button doesnt work

does the Inspire 1 RC work for the M600? if so i have a black I1 rc for sale $175 usd. only issue is the C1 button doesnt work
I wish it did, but is doesnt....the protocol is different.

Thanks, though

I live in the Toledo area. I have an extra Matrice radio I purchased last year that I would trade you for the inspire radio. It is mint condition.

I live in the Toledo area. I have an extra Matrice radio I purchased last year that I would trade you for the inspire radio. It is mint condition.
sell the OP the RC you have then buy mine. trading does me no good I dont have a Matrice 600

By the way, why would you others get involved in my post, if you are responding to me? Thus guy is responding to me, not any ad you ran....

By the way, why would you others get involved in my post, if you are responding to me? Thus guy is responding to me, not any ad you ran....
yea i was confused by the other comments. i was posting merely to try and help. my apologies also for poss leading to it