Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB - OEM Dji Zenmuse X5 Camera Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.xflyfilms.com
Hi guys, Im looking for the OEM Dji Zenmuse X5 Camera Case. If anyone has one and doesn't need it please contact me i would like to buy it. Can't find it anywhere In the US. Thank you!

Attachments

• 141958wh9ndd1h1xnfh5n5.jpg
    141958wh9ndd1h1xnfh5n5.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi guys, Im looking for the OEM Dji Zenmuse X5 Camera Case. If anyone has one and doesn't need it please contact me i would like to buy it. Can't find it anywhere In the US. Thank you!

I have one, It looks brand new, I live in El Paso Texas $35.00 plus shipping

Really where were you just last week when I was asking?......LoL.

Any chance you would want to take some detailed pictures and measurements for me? I would buy yours but I don't want to be a jerk and rob this guy of the chance. I have started making a 3D model of one since you can never find them.

Though if this guy doesn't buy yours I will.

Thanks! I'll buy it. Sent you a msg.
I have a suggestion and I make it only because I have had really good experiences with Members here before.
tjxfly, if you buy it from Dansixty, why not have him ship it to Wilbadger? Wilbadger, if tjxfly agrees, then scan the Case so you can 3D print one, then forward the Case on to tjxfly on your dime. Once you get a few printed up, maybe you could then give one to tjxfly in appreciation of his generosity.
Just a thought but might help other Members out in the long run, to have an available replacement fo X5 Cases.

Reactions: Shoemaker
1buddyc that would be a great idea but at the same time I wouldn't want to keep somebody from being able to carry their camera the right way. I have the Osmo Pro and it's case so I have a place to carry it just hate bring that along every time. I already have the rough size of the box from measurements I got from the original Inspire 1 carrying case.

my thread = Zenmuse X5 OEM box

x5box-jpg.24852

Anyone else have one available? I asked this question last year only to get a scammer try sell me one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips