Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X3 camera and gimble alternatives

Reaction score
I bought inspire 1 without gimble and 33 camera. Had extra controller and transmitter and reciever x tra monitor set up for thermal imaging camera.
Didnt know how expensive camera and gimble are.

X3 zoom camera got my interest cause of zoom capabilities i am building inspector see name plate ratings on eq. Not into arial photos or video except for inspections have plenty of work strapped for cash till get going
Is there some off market gimble and zoom camera that can be substituted for a reasonale price or a gimble only that will mount x3 camera or is there a way of 3d printing a gimble
New to drones in general need info

I bought inspire 1 without gimble and 33 camera. Had extra controller and transmitter and reciever x tra monitor set up for thermal imaging camera.
Didnt know how expensive camera and gimble are.

X3 zoom camera got my interest cause of zoom capabilities i am building inspector see name plate ratings on eq. Not into arial photos or video except for inspections have plenty of work strapped for cash till get going
Is there some off market gimble and zoom camera that can be substituted for a reasonale price or a gimble only that will mount x3 camera or is there a way of 3d printing a gimble
New to drones in general need info
OK, welcome to the forum - this section is for Introductions (which is why it’s called Introductions) rather than specific questions.

That being said, you do not give any indication where in the world you are and as this is in international forum it helps knowing someone’s location when giving advice.

Obviously you will not be able to use your Inspire for commercial work without a PfCO (soon to be A2 of C) in the UK or Part 107 if you are in the US - or similar qualification for whatever country you are in.

X3 camera (which has no zoom) is your cheapest option.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84