Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X4s For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question!
Being a hobbyists, I don’t actually log flights hours. Although I should.
Freewell filters, figure I’d throw in some extras.
Just because you’re a hobbyist doesn’t mean you can’t keep track of your flight hours!
It’s easy to check your flight hours. Just go into DJI GO 4 and tap the 3 slash marks at top right corner and then you’ll get the flight records. You need to do it after every flight to keep your flight hours current.
And you can sync them with the AirData app and it’s free. It’s a great way to look at your flights and see exactly what your drone is doing. AirData shows battery conditions, warnings, media, power levels, and a lot more. Check it out sometime.

You need to do it after every flight to keep your flight hours current.
That’s where I was getting lost data. I wasn’t updating after every flight and just threw in the towel and blamed it on the software.
Good Looks, now I know:)

Just because you’re a hobbyist doesn’t mean you can’t keep track of your flight hours!
I get lazy @times I admit.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
That’s where I was getting lost data. I wasn’t updating after every flight and just threw in the towel and blamed it on the software.
Good Looks, now I know:)

I get lazy @times I admit.
I know, I have to write myself a note so I’ll remember to upload my flights before I forget. It’ll get easier if you just get into a routine as soon as you get done flying. It took me awhile so don’t be hard on yourself. Practice makes perfect. Happy flying!!
:)

Reactions: slim.slamma
Keep it Phil... :) I just went trough this myself. Now I have changed my mind !

Reactions: slim.slamma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207