Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X4s razor sharp 5 sec exposure

5 Seconds? That is impressive! I am assuming that the winds were being your friend?
I do have to agree about the x4s, it is a great camera. I am curious what in your opion makes the x4s better than the x5s which conversly, I am thrilled with.

I am curious what in your opion makes the x4s better than the x5s which conversly, I am thrilled with.
The 5s is clearly the better camera video wise but that’s because DJI will never fully unlock the i2 processor for the 4s.
Still wise it’s hard to differentiate the two. You do have the advantage with lens options.

5 Seconds? That is impressive! I am assuming that the winds were being your friend?
I was a little shocked myself.
My 3 second shots was not as crisp.
It’s normally hit and miss pass 1 or 2 second exposure.

@rmb could you bless us with some Albany shots...

The 5s is clearly the better camera video wise but that’s because DJI will never fully unlock the i2 processor for the 4s.
Still wise it’s hard to differentiate the two. You do have the advantage with lens options.

I was a little shocked myself.
My 3 second shots was not as crisp.
It’s normally hit and miss pass 1 or 2 second exposure.

@rmb could you bless us with some Albany shots...
Funny I live here and never take a picture of the skyline. Here is one I dug up taken in the spring at the ugliest time of the day.
Albany-1.jpg

Also here is the same in video. The client couldn't use it becuase of the creepy plane that looks like its going to crash into the little World Trade Center building entering the frame camera left.

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk