Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 Deal - $599

its not the X5. The mfg part number on the page with the $599 price was an Osmo handle adapter or something not the X5 kit. Staples and office Depot had the same error on their sites.

its not the X5. The mfg part number on the page with the $599 price was an Osmo handle adapter or something not the X5 kit. Staples and office Depot had the same error on their sites.

I ordered and we will see on Tuesday. All indicators from my order records and links are that it is the X5 camera and Gimbal assembly. I'll let you guys know.

Since when do Staples and Office Depot carry DJI products??? News to me

Since when do Staples and Office Depot carry DJI products??? News to me
They have carried the full DJI line for over two years so I guess you are in the dark?. I use to order DJI Inspire 1 batteries from Staples all the time because you could use coupons on them and even with sales tax after $ off coupons they were much lower than eBay.
All the big name online retailers fulfill through Ingram Micro and simply use Imgram's pricing and listing database on their own retailer websites so when they have a price or product listing mistake one place it is on every retailer website that uses Ingram . This is common knowledge to any deal hunter using online deal sites.

I ordered and we will see on Tuesday. All indicators from my order records and links are that it is the X5 camera and Gimbal assembly. I'll let you guys know.
No when it was $599 the mfg part number at the top of the product page was not for the X5. It was for the Osmo MFG CP.ZM.000425. The product page and description said the X5 but not the actual part number. I have a screen shot of the page when it was active if you want it?
Maybe you will get lucky but based on past experience dealing with these pricing errors I highly doubt it. Good Luck!

They have carried the full DJI line for over two years so I guess you are in the dark?. I use to order DJI Inspire 1 batteries from Staples all the time because you could use coupons on them and even with sales tax after $ off coupons they were much lower than eBay.
All the big name online retailers fulfill through Ingram Micro and simply use Imgram's pricing and listing database on their own retailer websites so when they have a price or product listing mistake one place it is on every retailer website that uses Ingram . This is common knowledge to any deal hunter using online deal sites.

Well color me impressed and naive! Their coupons work too??

I ordered one at $599 and got it in the mail yesterday. Threw it on the Inspire and it works just fine. I didn't check or care about serial numbers. I just care that I have a backup camera that I got for cheap.

Reactions: dpwarren
Came in today, as ordered and as promised. I don't know whether it was in error or not, but I did receive the X5 camera as ordered for $599. I guess @Greg Lucas and I were both lucky to find it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu