Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5S camera failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have had 4 possibly 5 X5S cameras that have all failed with the same problem. Dust seems to be able to get between the sensor and the low pass filter of the camera which is not removable using the usual methods of cleaning a sensor. If this had happened once, I would put it down to user error, however I have had the same issue on 4 or even 5 of these cameras. I would like to know if anyone else has had these issues, as I am looking to approach DJI about this.
Please reply to this thread initially.

I have had 4 possibly 5 X5S cameras that have all failed with the same problem. Dust seems to be able to get between the sensor and the low pass filter of the camera which is not removable using the usual methods of cleaning a sensor. If this had happened once, I would put it down to user error, however I have had the same issue on 4 or even 5 of these cameras. I would like to know if anyone else has had these issues, as I am looking to approach DJI about this.
Please reply to this thread initially.
Please use the search function before posting up a thread on a well worn subject.

eg...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont